The Hydro SS 700 Bench Top is a ready-to-operate unit that is ideal for small settings. Applications include interior humidification and evaporative cooling, and components are UV stabilized for greenhouse or outdoor use.
This centrifugal atomizer has a rear-feed blade system that quietly produces billions of tiny, fog-like particles that evaporate quickly. The unit’s sump captures and recycles wastewater, eliminating the need for a drainage area. This feature conserves water, making this unit great for use in drought-prone areas.
The Bench Top uses a float valve to maintain the water level in the tank, a submersible pump to send water to the fogging head, and ball valve to control the fogging output. The Bench Top comes equipped with an on/off power switch, 15’ of water line, and a 12’ power cord with plug.
- Quiet Nozzle-Free Atomization
- Up to 4 GPH
- Easy Pivot Fogging Head
- Recycles Wastewater
- Stainless Steel Components
- Arrives Fully Assembled
Standard Controls and Features
Hydro SS 700 Bench Top comes outfitted for manual operation. The system can be automated by adding a control package.
- 1/4 turn, Flow Control Ball Valve
- Stainless Steel Hanger and Housing Support
- Simple Garden Hose Connect
- Water-tight NEMA 4X Switch Box
- Fogging Capability: Up to 4 gal per hour
- CFM: 980
- Motor: 1/20 HP, 115V, 60Hz
- Energy Consumption: 1.6A @ 115V
- Noise @ 10 ft distance: 63 dB(A) @ 10 ft
- Average Particle Size: 40 microns
- Hardware:b304 (18/8) Series stainless steel
- Environment: Endures temperatures from 33° to 160° Indoors/outdoors Humidity to 85% RH UV stabilized & impact resistant
Dimensions & weight
- Unit dimensions: 16″ W x 18″ D x 25″ H
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Box dimensions: 25″ x 20″ x 21″
- Shipping weight: 28 lbs