The Hydro SS 700 Direct Feed is our smallest, simplest fog fan. This unit is easy to install, dependable, and low in cost, so it is ideal for humidification and evaporative cooling in smaller settings.
This centrifugal atomizer has a rear-feed blade system that quietly produces billions of tiny, fog-like particles that evaporate quickly. Units hang by either a single U-bolt or a universal mounting bolt. The housing pivots easily by hand.
Each unit comes with a 14’ power cord with plug, 20’ of water line, 12’ of drain line, and a visual flow meter control panel. Components are UV stabilized for greenhouse or outdoor use. All control packages for the Hydro SS 700 Direct Feed include a water solenoid to control both power and water supplies.
- Quiet operation
- Easy pivot fogging head
- Nozzle-free atomization
- Up to 5 GPH
- Stainless steel components
- Garden hose connect
- Fogging capability: Up to 5 Gal per hour
- CFM: 980
- Motor: 1/20 HP, 115V, 60 Hz
- Energy consumption: 1.5A @115V
- Noise @ 10 ft distance: 63 dB(A) @ 10 ft
- Average particle size: 40 microns
- Hardware: 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Environment: Endures temperatures from 33° to 160° – Indoors/outdoors – Humidity to 85% RH – UV stabilized & impact resistant
- Unit weight: 10 lbs
- Shipping weight: 19 lbs
- Unit dimensions: 16″(W) x 17″(D) x 20″(H)
- Box dimensions: 19″ x 19″ x 19″