HRSM fogging units are sturdy, compact, and enormously powerful. Applications include large-scale interior humidification, outdoor evaporative cooling, and fumigation.
The HRSM combines the power of the Turbo XE fog fan with a large 18 gallon recirculation tank designed for mobility and ease of use. The tank captures and recycles wastewater and can be used in chemical fogging. Centrifugal atomization produces billions of tiny, fog-like particles that quickly evaporate. The HRSM uses a float valve to maintain the water level, a submersible pump to feed the fogging head, and ball valve to control the fogging output.
Units feature a four position pivoting fogging head, an On/Off power switch, a 20’ power cord with plug, and a garden hose connection.
- Up to 32 GPH
- Nozzle-Free Atomization
- Pivoting Fogging Head
- Recycles Wastewater
- Arrives Fully Assembled
- 3/4 HP, 115V, 60 Hz, 1Ph
- Fogging head pivot angle: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°
- Noise @10ft distance: 3/4 HP units: 74 dB(A)
- Average particle size: 5-10 microns @low volume – 25 microns @ mid volume – 35 microns @ high volume
- Tank capacity: 18 US gal (68L)
- CFM: 3200
- Environment: Endures temperatures from 33° to 160°F – Indoors/outdoors – Humidity to 100% RH – UV stabilized & impact resistant
Dimensions & weight
- Dimensions: 25.5″ L x 21″ W x 44″ H
- Weight: 76 lbs
- Shipping weight: 122 lbs