Boveda’s patented 62% humidity control packs regulate moisture content; providing 15% higher terpene and cannabinoid retention than cannabis stored without Boveda and adding or removing pure water vapor, as needed to maintain a precise relative humidity (RH). Only Boveda responds to any atmospheric humidity conditions inside a container by maintaining the predetermined relative humidity (RH) level of 62%. They don’t need any activation or maintenance. Just place them in an airtight container with your items and Boveda technology will do the rest. Your material will stay fresh, with stable moisture content, delivering a consistently exquisite experience every time.
- Uses: Terpene retention and protection from moisture loss
- Supports: Up to 1/2 oz. (14g) of cannabis
- Merchandising: Store in Boveda branded OXO container
- Includes: (600) 62% RH, Size 4 unwrapped Boveda in a casepack
- Stickier buds for drier climates and higher altitudes providing maximum moisture content
- Prevents evaporation of terpenes and weight
- Boveda is safe to touch flower
- Boveda retains quality, potency and efficacy for patients and rec consumers
- Adds and absorbs pure water vapor to maintain a precise relative humidity (RH)
Note: Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same Boveda Humidor Bag, and do not use Boveda in the same humidor bag with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of Boveda.
- Individual Dimensions: 2″ x 2″
- Retail Carton Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 4″
- Shipping Weight: 6.8 lbs